Parking Lot Resurfacing
RJ Hellmann and Sons Paving Contractors perform asphalt resurfacing of parking lots throughout the greater Baltimore area, including Baltimore County, Harford County, Anne Arundel County and Cecil County. Resurfacing asphalt is also known as applying an overlay.
Parking lot resurfacing can make an old, patched and pitted parking lot look like new, at a fraction of the cost of ripping out the old parking lot and putting in a new one.
If the foundation of your parking lot is sound, parking lot resurfacing may be a good solution for you.
We go through several steps to ensure quality parking lot resurfacing for our clients:
- Remove all parking lots severely cracked or deteriorated sections and excavate 2-3” deep
- Compact sub grade and install 2-3”layer of base mix asphalt, roll to compaction
- Mill or jack hammer cut all tie-in points to facilitate grade transitions
- Clean parking lots existing surface with vac-truck, power broom or blower
- Apply tack coat per industry standards
- Machine lay a 2.5” layer of surface mix asphalt and roll to a smooth and firm finish on parking lots
- Provide line striping and wheel stops as required
With proper parking lot resurfacing, your parking lot will look like new, and present a good first impression to your visitors. And those minor cracks and patches will disappear.
We can also handle any asphalt repairs as they come up.
For more information regarding our parking lot resurfacing services, Contact Us or call our office at 410-284-7903.